Mladen Mauher (Croatia), Edvard Tijan (Croatia)
Dragan Čišić (Croatia), Alen Jugović (Croatia), Đani Juričić (Slovenia), Anđelko Milardović (Croatia), Mladen Mauher (Croatia), Ana Perić Hadžić (Croatia), Davor Salamon (Croatia), Vjeran Strahonja (Croatia), Edvard Tijan (Croatia), Marijana Vidas-Bubanja (Serbia)
Saša Aksentijević (Croatia), Mladen Mauher (Croatia), Edvard Tijan (Croatia)
Digital Economy/Digital Business
- Economy Megatrends and Foresights for New Horizons
- Digitized Economy: Value, Worth, Co-Benefits
- People Centered Economy
- Networked Value Creation and Capturing Models
- Emerging Technologies and Digital Transformation Models (DX Economy)
- Security and Privacy - Regulatory Frameworks and Intelligent Shields for Digital Economy
- Ontology and Ontology Interactions in Digital Business
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Perpetual Innovation in Digital Business
- Digital Twins, Digital Threads, Cognitive Digital Twins, Cognitive Digital Enterprise
- Software, System, and Transformation Engineering for Digital Business
- Digital Business 4.x: Industry 4.x, Retail 4.x, Logistics 4.x, Payment 4.x, and Beyond
- Block Chain Infrastructures for Point-to-Point Value Contraction, Creation, Capturing and Delivery
Digital Government/Digital Society
- Service Focused Government Transformation Strategies
- Transition from Digital to Intelligent City (Constituent Centric City Services and Operations; DG Standards for Service Delivery; Collaboration in Service Delivery; Service Oriented Architectures in DG)
- Aligning ICT infrastructures for DG Services (ICT for DG Services; Identity Management System and Technology for DG Services; Identity and Security in Collaborative System of Systems for DG)
- DG 4.x Solution Suites (Core DG Transaction System; Constituent Relationship Management, Property/Asset Management, Collaborative Document Management System, Collaborative GEO Systems and Technology, Interoperability of Knowledge Technologies, Intellectual Capacity Management)
- Evidence Based Management in DG 4.x (Balanced Scorecards, Contextual Collaborative Management Technologies, ICT infrastructure for Sustainable Living)
- Ontology and Semantics of DG 4.x
- Ambient Intelligence for Society 5.x
- (Super) Smart Society/(Super) Smart Service Society/New Human-Centered Society (Society 5.x)
- Society 5.x: The Challenges and Rules of Change
- Digital Anthropology - the Human in Digital Society
- Intelligent Systems Creating Co-Experience Knowledge and Wisdom with Human-Machine Harmonious Collaboration
- Cognition and Artificial Intelligence as a Service
As an addition to the conference, presentation of electronics products is welcome as well.
Official languages are English and Croatian.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, June 01, 2020
Full paper submission deadline: Monday, June 01, 2020
Final paper review deadline: Monday, June 22, 2020
Registration / Fees:
|REGISTRATION / FEES
|Price in EUR
Up to 14 September 2020
From 15 September 2020
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
Polytechnic of Zagreb
HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
GSM: +385 98 279 004
University of Rijeka
Faculty of Maritime Studies
HR-51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Phone: +385 51 338 411
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings.
Presented papers in English will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library (and exclusively not presented papers with the justified reason for not being able to be presented).
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT).
Opatija, with its 170-year-old tourism tradition, is the leading seaside resort of the Eastern Adriatic and one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Mediterranean. With its aristocratic architecture and style, Opatija has been attracting artists, kings, politicians, scientists, sportsmen, as well as business people, bankers and managers for more than 170 years.
The tourist offer in Opatija includes a vast number of hotels, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, art festivals, superb modern and classical music concerts, beaches and swimming pools – this city satisfies all wishes and demands.
Opatija, the Queen of the Adriatic, is also one of the most prominent congress cities in the Mediterranean, particularly important for its ICT conventions, one of which is MIPRO, which has been held in Opatija since 1979, and has attracted more than a thousand participants from over forty countries. These conventions promote Opatija as one of the most desirable technological, business, educational and scientific centers in South-eastern Europe and the European Union in general.
For more details, please visit www.opatija.hr and visitopatija.com.