Vera Gradišnik (Croatia), Irena Jurdana (Croatia), Marin Karuza (Croatia), Mario Stipčević (Croatia)
Andrea Aiello (Germany), Domenico Caputo (Italy), Duško Čakara (Croatia), Andreja Gajović (Croatia), Nenad Kralj (Denmark), Danjela Kuščer (Slovenia)
Andrea Aiello (Germany), Domenico Caputo (Italy), Duško Čakara (Croatia), Andreja Gajović (Croatia), Vera Gradišnik (Croatia), Irena Jurdana (Croatia), Marin Karuza (Croatia), Nenad Kralj (Denmark), Danjela Kuščer (Slovenia), Mario Rakić (Croatia), Mario Stipčević (Croatia)
The OPHO conference at MIPRO plays an important role in the scientific careers of participants, especially young colleagues, and allows the passion for photonics science and technology to be friendly shared with many researchers based on trusted peer review. The OPHO conference is a source to stimulate new ideas on advances in Optoelectronics and Photonics and its application in different domains, increase visibility, and recognize excellence through best paper awards. OPHO is designed to inspire the next generation of students and industry representatives with the latest optoelectronics and photonics developments and applications and to promote the importance of photonics by bringing the research results of leading research groups closer.
Event is intended for all interested researchers, engineers, medical doctors, biotechnologists, physicists, chemist, under and post graduate students and all those who have an interest in optoelectronics and photonics.
Dr. Bojan Resan, University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Northwestern University, Windisch, Switzerland
- Quantum and Classical Optics
- Novel Materials for Optoelectronics and Photonics Devices
- Optoelectronics and Photonics Technology
- Optoelectronics and Photonics Device Physics and Modelling
- Interactions in Quantum Materials
- Light Sources: Lasers, LD, LED, Quantum Source for Optical Quantum Computing, Communication Sources
- Photodetectors, Photodiodes, SPADs, APDs, Optical Devices, Sensors
- Solar Cells and Photovoltaics
- Fiber Optics
- Biophotonics: Biosensors, Microfluidic Devices, Lab-on-a-Chip for Point-of-Care Diagnostic Devices – LoC for POCT, Bio-sensing, Imaging of Tissues and Cells
- Optical Clocks
- Nanophotonics, Color and Polarization in Nanostructures
- Photonics Imaging and Holography, Microscopy and Spectroscopy
- Optical Communication Networks
- Optical Fiber Sensing andTechnology
- Optical Technology in Maritime Industry and in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Quantum Photonics, Quantum Networking, Quantum Communication, Quantum Memories, and Quantum Computing
- Integrated Photonics
Official language is English.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, December 11, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: Monday, January 29, 2024
Final paper review deadline: Monday, March 11, 2024
Registration / Fees:
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
REGISTRATION / FEES
|Price in EUR
Up to 6 May 2024
From 7 May 2024
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
NOTE FOR AUTHORS: In order to have your paper published, it is required that you pay at least one registration fee for each paper. Authors of 2 or more papers are entitled to a 10% discount.
University of Rijeka
Faculty of Engineering
HR-51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Phone: +385 51 651557
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the following journals: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT), MDPI Applied Science, MDPI Information Journal, Frontiers and EAI Endorsed Transaction on Scalable Information Systems.