Tihana Galinac Grbac (Croatia), Darko Huljenić (Croatia)
Stipo Čelar (Croatia), Andrej Grgurić (Croatia), Igor Ljubi (Croatia), Mladen Sokele (Croatia), Nikola Tanković (Croatia), Mladen Tomić (Croatia), Linda Vicković (Croatia)
Increased digitalization and transformation into a digital society have resulted in increased production of software in every aspect of human life and a variety of different systems. Software is getting more and more complex and interconnected across various application domains. We still lack systematic knowledge on how to engineer these software systems. More precisely the scope of our conference is focused on HOW TO ENGINEER:
- Technical aspects of these systems like solutions for automatised operation and management, coping with varieties of software systems across various application domains, their integration, interconnection, and complexity, and how to provide high-capacity, faster, more reliable, and available, and more secure technologies.
- Sustainable operation across their lifecycle and thus align with global goals of production of greener technologies.
- Responsible systems terribly needed for the networked society of human beings in everyday life.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to:
- Sustainable Software and System Engineering
- Responsible Computing and Engineering Responsive Software Systems
- Engineering of Autonomous and Software Defined Systems
- Architecture, Modularity, and Smart Software and System Composition
- Operation and Management of Complex Software and Systems, Software and Systems in Evolution
- Software Engineering Tools, Programming Concepts, Languages, and Frameworks
- Design Concepts for Software System Evolution, Adaptability, Maintainability, Reuse
- Solutions for Continuous Integration, Run Time Verification
- Run Time Certification and System Safety
- Software and System Process Improvement
- System and Software Engineering for Systems of Systems
- Engineering Concepts, Design Principles for Complex Software Systems
- Human Interaction with Complex Systems and Software Functions
- Artificial Intelligence for Software and System Engineering
- Challenges of Engineering Systems and Software in Various Application Domains
- Systems/Software Interaction and Compatibility
- Metrics for Evaluating Complex Systems and Software
Official languages are English and Croatian.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, December 11, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: Monday, January 29, 2024
Final paper review deadline: Monday, March 11, 2024
Registration / Fees:
REGISTRATION / FEES
|Price in EUR
Up to 6 May 2024
From 7 May 2024
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
NOTE FOR AUTHORS: In order to have your paper published, it is required that you pay at least one registration fee for each paper. Authors of 2 or more papers are entitled to a 10% discount.
Tihana Galinac Grbac
Juraj Dobrila University of Pula
Faculty of Informatics
HR-52100 Pula, Croatia
GSM: +385 99 3820 750
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Papers in English presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the following journals: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT), MDPI Applied Science, MDPI Information Journal, Frontiers and EAI Endorsed Transaction on Scalable Information Systems.
Opatija is the leading seaside resort of the Eastern Adriatic and one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Mediterranean. With its aristocratic architecture and style, Opatija has been attracting artists, kings, politicians, scientists, sportsmen, as well as business people, bankers and managers for more than 170 years.
The tourist offer in Opatija includes a vast number of hotels, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, art festivals, superb modern and classical music concerts, beaches and swimming pools – this city satisfies all wishes and demands.
Opatija, the Queen of the Adriatic, is also one of the most prominent congress cities in the Mediterranean, particularly important for its ICT conventions, one of which is MIPRO, which has been held in Opatija since 1979, and attracts more than a thousand participants from over forty countries. These conventions promote Opatija as one of the most desirable technological, business, educational and scientific centers in South-eastern Europe and the European Union in general.
For more details, please visit www.opatija.hr and visitopatija.com.