Marko Koričić (Croatia), Vladimir Čeperić (Croatia), Mirko Poljak (Croatia), Tomislav Markovic (Croatia)
Slavko Amon (Slovenia), Dubravko Babić (Croatia), Željko Butković (Croatia), Maurizio Ferrari (Italy), Mile Ivanda (Croatia), Branimir Pejčinović (United States), Jörg Schulze (Germany), Tomislav Suligoj (Croatia), Aleksandar Szabo (Croatia)
Milan Bjelica (Serbia), Vladimir Čeperić (Croatia), Tihomir Knežević (Croatia), Marko Koričić (Croatia), Mindaugas Lukosius (Germany), Tvrtko Mandić (Croatia), Tomislav Marković (Croatia), Bart Nauwelaers (Belgium), Mirko Poljak (Croatia), Davor Vinko (Croatia)
The MEET Conference is a forum for scientists and professionals working in the field of solid-state electron devices and electronic circuits. MEET provides an opportunity to discuss advances in the field of micro- and nanoelectronics among device physics experts, and electronic circuit and system designers.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to:
Semiconductor Devices and Technology
- Synthesis, Characterization and Applications of Electronic Materials
- Optoelectronic, High Speed and Power Devices
- Sensor Devices and Technology
- Physics-Based and Compact Modeling and Simulation of Materials and Devices
- Graphene and Other 2D Materials and Devices
- Emerging Device and Compute Technologies
Electronic Circuits and Systems
- Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits
- RF, Microwave and mm-Wave Circuits and Systems
- Electromagnetic Compatibility of Electronic Circuits and Systems
- Sensory, Imager and Biomedical Circuits and Systems
- Power Control and Power Management Circuits
- Communication Circuits and Systems and Wireless Power Transfer
- Electronic Instrumentation and Measurements
- Applications of Machine Learning in Circuits and Systems
Official language is English.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, December 11, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: Monday, January 29, 2024
Final paper review deadline: Monday, March 11, 2024
Registration / Fees:
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
REGISTRATION / FEES
|Price in EUR
Up to 6 May 2024
From 7 May 2024
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
NOTE FOR AUTHORS: In order to have your paper published, it is required that you pay at least one registration fee for each paper. Authors of 2 or more papers are entitled to a 10% discount.
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone: +385 1 6129 953
GSM: +385 98 671 391
Fax: +385 1 6129 653
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the following journals: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT), MDPI Applied Science, MDPI Information Journal, Frontiers and EAI Endorsed Transaction on Scalable Information Systems.