|„MIPRO Tesla Egg Award“ Call for proposals is open - the deadline for submissions is: March 4, 2024
„MIPRO Tesla Egg Award“ Call for proposals is open
The submission deadline is: March 4, 2024
MIPRO Tesla Egg Award was introduced by MIPRO in 2023. The MIPRO TESLA EGG annual award is granted for significant scientific and innovative achievements to distinguished individuals and economic entities.
The award is given for a significant contribution to the development of ICT in science, technology or economy in the past period.
The call is open up to March 4, 2024., and proposals are to be submitted in electronic form to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
A candidate for the award can be a legal entity or an individual, and nominations can be submitted by anyone without restrictions (except that the nominator cannot nominate himself/herself for the award). Also, the prize can be awarded to the same legal entity or individual only once.
The received nominations are evaluated by a commission composed of:
- Krešo Antonović, director of the Air Transport, Electronic Communications and Post Office
- Alojzije Jukić, president of the Association for Information Technologies HGK (Croatian Chamber of Economy)
- Vedran Mornar, former Minister of Science, Education and Sports
- Nedjeljko Perić, Professor Emeritus FER, former director of the Nikola Tesla Innovation Center
- Karolj Skala, Advisor to the RBI and member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Velimir Srića, member of the European Academy and IANUBIH
- Ivan Vidaković, former director of IBM Croatia and Microsoft Croatia
- Slavko Vidović, Director of the ILBA Business Academy for Innovation and Leadership
- Dalibor Vrsalović, former president of the INTEL department
[back to events]
The award will be presented and handed out at the opening ceremony of the 47th ICT and Electronics Convention MIPRO 2024 on Wednesday, May 22, 2024.