Željka Car (Croatia), Stjepan Golubić (Croatia), Dragan Jevtić (Croatia), Branko Mikac (Croatia)
Slaviša Aleksić (Germany), Krešo Antonović (Croatia), Gordan Gledec (Croatia), Miran Gosta (Croatia), Darko Huljenić (Croatia), Oliver Jukić (Croatia), Erich Leitgeb (Austria), Velimir Švedek (Croatia)
Željka Car (Croatia), Vlado Delić (Serbia), Saša Dešić (Croatia), Renato Filjar (Croatia), Tihana Galinac Grbac (Croatia), Stjepan Golubić (Croatia), Vlasta Hudek (Croatia), Robert Inkret (Croatia), Dragan Jevtić (Croatia), Admela Jukan (Germany), Ozren Jureković (Croatia), Marko Lacković (Croatia), Dražen Lučić (Croatia), Branko Mikac (Croatia), Mladen Sokele (Croatia), Dina Šimunić (Croatia), Darko Švelec (Croatia), Miroslav Vrankić (Croatia), Antonio Teixeira (Portugal), Mario Weber (Croatia)
The CTI conference is a traditional forum for scientists and practitioners in the merging area of telecommunications and information and communication technology. The conference is an opportunity for the researchers, industry professionals and academics interested to exchange experience and research results and to discuss different aspects of emerging communication technology and approaches in solving identified challenges in this field.
The scope of the conference is Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and its application in different domains. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Integration of Information and Telecommunication Systems
- ICT and Cybersecurity
- Interactions of ICT with Other Technologies
- Research and Development of ICT Systems
- Wireless and Wireline Communications
- Optical Communications in Core and Access Networks
- Satellite Communications; New Generations Networks
- 5G Mobile Network and Beyond - Theory, Practice, Predictions, Security
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Control and Management in Communication Networks
- Network Performances and Quality of Service; Dependability and Protocols
- Network Modeling, Simulation, Security and Energy Efficiency
- Information Security and Signal Processing
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Applications
- Internet of Things/Everything (IoT/IoE) and Smart Society Concept
- Intelligent IoT (IIoT)
- ICT Solutions Based on Emerging Technologies (Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality)
- Holographic Communication
- Accessibility and Assistive Technology; Technology for Inclusive Society
- m-Health/ e-Health / Ambient Assisted Living
- Biomedical Applications of ICT
- Social Influences and Responsibilities of ICT's
- Human Factors in Service Personalization
- Self-Service Platforms for End Users
- Telecommunications for Industry 5.0
The CTI Conference theme in focus this year is Telecommunications for Smart Industry.
As part of the CTI conference the presentations of the information and telecommunication products and services are welcome as well.
Official languages are English and Croatian.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, January 16, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: Monday, February 06, 2023
Final paper review deadline: Monday, March 13, 2023
Registration / Fees:
REGISTRATION / FEES
|Price in EUR
Up to 8 May 2023
From 9 May 2023
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone: +385 1 6129 787
Mobile: +385 91 507 3452
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Presented papers in English will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the following journals: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT), MDPI Applied Science, MDPI Information Journal, Frontiers and EAI Endorsed Transaction on Scalable Information Systems.
Opatija, with its 170-year-old tourism tradition, is the leading seaside resort of the Eastern Adriatic and one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Mediterranean. With its aristocratic architecture and style, Opatija has been attracting artists, kings, politicians, scientists, sportsmen, as well as business people, bankers and managers for more than 170 years.
The tourist offer in Opatija includes a vast number of hotels, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, art festivals, superb modern and classical music concerts, beaches and swimming pools – this city satisfies all wishes and demands.
Opatija, the Queen of the Adriatic, is also one of the most prominent congress cities in the Mediterranean, particularly important for its ICT conventions, one of which is MIPRO, which has been held in Opatija since 1979, and has attracted more than a thousand participants from over forty countries. These conventions promote Opatija as one of the most desirable technological, business, educational and scientific centers in South-eastern Europe and the European Union in general.
For more details, please visit www.opatija.hr and visitopatija.com.