Croatia, Opatija, Grand Hotel Adriatic and Remisens Hotel Admiral
25 - 29 May 2020
Under the Auspices of:
Organizer, patrons, media sponsors:
- University of Zagreb
- University of Rijeka
- Juraj Dobrila University of Pula
- Ruđer Bošković Institute, Zagreb
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics, Varaždin
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Maritime Studies
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Engineering
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business
- Zagreb Unversity of Applied Sciences
- Croatian Academy of Engineering - HATZ
- Croatian Regulatory Authority for Network Industries - HAKOM
- Ericsson Nikola Tesla, Zagreb
- T-Croatian Telecom, Zagreb
- Končar - Electrical Industries, Zagreb
- HEP - Croatian Electricity Company, Zagreb
- A1 Hrvatska, Zagreb
Abstract submission: Friday, 29 November 2019
Full-paper submission: Monday, 27 January 2020
Acceptance notification: Monday, 16 March 2020
Camera ready submission: Thursday, 26 March 2020
Price in EUR
Up to 11 May 2020
From 12 May 2020
|MEET or DS-BE or CTI or CE or CTS or CIS or ISS or miproBIS or DE/DS or SP or EE or SSE
|Students (udergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
Members of MIPRO, EAI or IEEE have a 20 EUR discount.
The fee for postgraduate students is 220 EUR.
The fee is payable in EUR to the following IBAN of MIPRO Croatian Society (MIPRO, Kružna 8/II, P.O. Box 303, HR-51001 Rijeka, Croatia):
HR98 2402 0061 1001 39672
at Erste and Steiermärkische Bank d.d. Rijeka, Croatia (SWIFT: ESBCHR22), with the name of the person registered.
The fee includes:
- conference Proceedings on a digital medium
- Official opening program (plenary session) with the cocktail party on Wednesday, 27 May 2020 at 7:30 p.m. (Grand hotel Adriatic)
Opatija, with its 170-year-old tourism tradition, is the leading seaside resort of the Eastern Adriatic and one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Mediterranean. With its aristocratic architecture and style, Opatija has been attracting artists, kings, politicians, scientists, sportsmen, as well as business people, bankers and managers for more than 170 years.
The tourist offer in Opatija includes a vast number of hotels, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, art festivals, superb modern and classical music concerts, beaches and swimming pools – this city satisfies all wishes and demands.
Opatija, the Queen of the Adriatic, is also one of the most prominent congress cities in the Mediterranean, particularly important for its ICT conventions, one of which is MIPRO, which has been held in Opatija since 1979, and has attracted more than a thousand participants from over forty countries. These conventions promote Opatija as one of the most desirable technological, business, educational and scientific centers in South-eastern Europe and the European Union in general.
For more details, please visit www.opatija.hr and visitopatija.com.