Tihana Galinac Grbac (Croatia), Darko Huljenić (Croatia)
Stipo Čelar (Croatia), Andrej Grgurić (Croatia), Igor Ljubi (Croatia), Mladen Sokele (Croatia), Nikola Tanković (Croatia), Linda Vicković (Croatia)
Increased digitalization and transformation into digital society has resulted with increased production of software in every aspect of human life and variety of different systems. Software is getting more and more complex and interconnected across various application domains. We still lack systematic knowledge to engineer these varieties in software systems across various application domains and how to cope with their integration, interconnection and complexity.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to:
- New Advances in Engineering Software and Systems
- Architecture, Software and System Composition
- Engineering Challenges in Big Data Systems
- Management of Complex Software and Systems
- Programming Concepts, Languages and Frameworks
- Design Concepts for Software System Evolution, Adaptability, Maintainability, Reuse
- Engineering Concepts for Availability, Reliability and Safety
- Automotive Solutions for Continuous Integration, Run Time Verification
- Run Time Certification and System Safety
- Software and System Process Improvement
- System and Software Engineering for Systems of Systems
- Engineering Concepts, Design Principles and Solutions for Internet of Everything, Internet of Things
- Engineering of User Interfaces in Interaction with Complex System Functions
- Human Interaction with Complex Systems and Software Functions
- Artificial Intelligence in Software and System Engineering
- Challenges of Engineering Systems and Software in Various Application Domains
- Systems/Software Interaction and Compatibility
- Metrics for Evaluating Systems and Software
Official languages are English and Croatian.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, February 01, 2021
Full paper submission deadline: Monday, February 22, 2021
Final paper review deadline: Monday, March 15, 2021
Registration / Fees:
REGISTRATION / FEES
Price in EUR
Up to 10 May 2021
From 11 May 2021
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
Tihana Galinac Grbac
Juraj Dobrila University of Pula
Department of Engineering
HR-52100 Pula, Croatia
GSM: +385 99 3820 750
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Presented papers in English will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT).
Opatija, with its 170-year-old tourism tradition, is the leading seaside resort of the Eastern Adriatic and one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Mediterranean. With its aristocratic architecture and style, Opatija has been attracting artists, kings, politicians, scientists, sportsmen, as well as business people, bankers and managers for more than 170 years.
The tourist offer in Opatija includes a vast number of hotels, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, art festivals, superb modern and classical music concerts, beaches and swimming pools – this city satisfies all wishes and demands.
Opatija, the Queen of the Adriatic, is also one of the most prominent congress cities in the Mediterranean, particularly important for its ICT conventions, one of which is MIPRO, which has been held in Opatija since 1979, and has attracted more than a thousand participants from over forty countries. These conventions promote Opatija as one of the most desirable technological, business, educational and scientific centers in South-eastern Europe and the European Union in general.
For more details, please visit www.opatija.hr and visitopatija.com.