Vlado Sruk (Croatia), Dejan Škvorc (Croatia)
Željko Hocenski (Croatia), Leonardo Jelenković (Croatia), Hrvoje Mlinarić (Croatia), Jadranko F. Novak (Croatia), Vlado Sruk (Croatia), Dejan Škvorc (Croatia)
Widespread computing application domains have a significant impact on the progress of embedded systems and its application in technical systems, in terms of methodologies and design paradigms, supporting tools, and resulting technologies. MIPRO CTS Conference aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas among the researchers and engineers to share research experiences and industrial practices.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Embedded Systems and Applications
- Modeling of Embedded Systems
- Hardware and Software for Embedded Systems
- Security of Embedded Systems and Embedded Systems for Security
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Sensor Networks
2. Robotics and Automation
- Automation and Control Systems
- Robotics and Applications
- Automation in Manufacturing
- Information Technologies for Automation Systems
- Mobile Robots and Intelligent Autonomous Systems
- Drone and Drone-related Applications
3. Internet-based Systems, Applications, and Technologies
- Internet of Things
- Cloud, Fog and Edge Enabled Applications and Platforms
- Web Architecture, Protocols and Services
- High-Performance Computing
- Software Engineering, Methods and Techniques
- Software Performance, Verification and Validation
- Dependability, Adaptability and Scalability
4. Software Design and Automation in Industry
- Information Technology in Industrial and Factory Automation and Planning
- Manufacturing System Modeling and Optimization
- Automated Manufacturing Systems and Development Methodology
- Energy Efficiency and Green Manufacturing
5. Professional Papers Section in Croatian Language*
- Topic related to the conference, which represents software, hardware, projects, activities, and/or innovations that are of relevance to a diverse audience and contribute to their professional development.
The official language of the conference is English, except for the special Croatian Section.
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, January 16, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: Monday, February 06, 2023
Final paper review deadline: Monday, March 13, 2023
Registration / Fees:
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
REGISTRATION / FEES
|Price in EUR
Up to 8 May 2023
From 9 May 2023
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone: +385 1 612 99 45
Fax: +385 1 612 96 53
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Presented papers in English will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the following journals: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT), MDPI Applied Science, MDPI Information Journal, Frontiers and EAI Endorsed Transaction on Scalable Information Systems.
Opatija is the leading seaside resort of the Eastern Adriatic and one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Mediterranean. With its aristocratic architecture and style, Opatija has been attracting artists, kings, politicians, scientists, sportsmen, as well as business people, bankers and managers for more than 170 years.
The tourist offer in Opatija includes a vast number of hotels, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, art festivals, superb modern and classical music concerts, beaches and swimming pools – this city satisfies all wishes and demands.
Opatija, the Queen of the Adriatic, is also one of the most prominent congress cities in the Mediterranean, particularly important for its ICT conventions, one of which is MIPRO, which has been held in Opatija since 1979, and has attracted more than a thousand participants from over forty countries. These conventions promote Opatija as one of the most desirable technological, business, educational and scientific centers in South-eastern Europe and the European Union in general.
For more details, please visit www.opatija.hr and visitopatija.com.