Marko Koričić (Croatia), Željko Butković (Croatia), Petar Biljanović (Croatia)
Slavko Amon (Slovenia), Dubravko Babic (Croatia), Maurizio Ferrari (Italy), Mile Ivanda (Croatia), Branimir Pejčinović (United States), Jörg Schulze (Germany), Tomislav Suligoj (Croatia), Aleksandar Szabo (Croatia), Davor Vinko (Croatia)
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to:
- New Electronic Materials and Applications
- Advanced Materials – Synthesis and Characterization
- Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics
- Microwave, Optoelectronic and Power Devices
- Sensor Devices and Technology
- Electromechanical Devices and Technology
- Emerging Devices and Technology
- Modeling and Simulation of Materials and Devices
- Compact Modeling of Devices and Circuits
- Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Circuits
- RF and mm-Wave Circuits and Systems
- Sensory, Imager and Biomedical Circuits and Systems
- Power Control and Power Management Circuits
- Communications Circuits and Systems
- Wireless Communications and Wireless Power Transfer
- Signal Processing
- Microwave and RF Electronics
- Optoelectronics and Photonics
- Power Electronics
- Electronic Instrumentation and Measurements
As an addition to the conference, presentation of electronics products is welcome as well.
Official language is English.
Abstract submission deadline: Friday, December 13, 2019
Full paper submission deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020
Final paper review deadline: Monday, March 16, 2020
Registration / Fees:
The discount doesn't apply to PhD students.
REGISTRATION / FEES
Price in EUR
Up to 11 May 2020
From 12 May 2020
|Members of MIPRO and IEEE
|Students (undergraduate and graduate), primary and secondary school teachers
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone: +385 1 6129 671
GSM: +385 98 671 391
Fax: +385 1 6129 653
The best papers will get a special award.
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
There is a possibility that the selected scientific papers with some further modification and refinement are being published in the Journal of Computing and Information Technology (CIT).
Opatija, with its 170-year-old tourism tradition, is the leading seaside resort of the Eastern Adriatic and one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Mediterranean. With its aristocratic architecture and style, Opatija has been attracting artists, kings, politicians, scientists, sportsmen, as well as business people, bankers and managers for more than 170 years.
The tourist offer in Opatija includes a vast number of hotels, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, art festivals, superb modern and classical music concerts, beaches and swimming pools – this city satisfies all wishes and demands.
Opatija, the Queen of the Adriatic, is also one of the most prominent congress cities in the Mediterranean, particularly important for its ICT conventions, one of which is MIPRO, which has been held in Opatija since 1979, and has attracted more than a thousand participants from over forty countries. These conventions promote Opatija as one of the most desirable technological, business, educational and scientific centers in South-eastern Europe and the European Union in general.
For more details, please visit www.opatija.hr and visitopatija.com.